Thursday, January 4, 2007

Final 2006 miracle


Back on the blog after the One Thing Conference and 3 days of the Bridegroom Fast. I want to begin by giving a praise report...
The week before the One Thing Conference my truck was towed and I had until Dec. 28th to come up with $504.08 to keep it from being repossessed. I sent out a late email on the 26th.

Within hours the money came in!

Thank You Jesus and Thank You to all of you who prayed, those who gave and those who were willing to give to make sure it was taken care of.

But the story is not finished yet. Someone has blessed me by agreeing to pick up the remaining payments on my truck! I had been praying and believing for this for the last two years. As I have been able to use my truck serving the CauseUSA, families and friends around ihop and it has been a great work horse when I do flooring jobs or chop wood for people.
So it went from the darkest hour to Total Victory! I have been standing on Psalm 27:13 during the weeks leading up to the Bank coming to get the truck.

"I would of lost heart unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."

So thanks again to all who stood with me on this and believe in me and in the prayer movement!


P.S.-Also an important lesson I learned: Don't wait so long to ask for help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

praise the Lord for your truck. I just drove it!