Saturday, February 24, 2007

Computer problems

Ya ok I haven't posted in awhile. But this is not out of negligence or procrastination. I have a part coming for my laptop. I only have 30 minutes or so with each use, then go plug it in, and that takes one New Balance shoe, an 1828 Webster's Dictionary, a Matthew Henry Commentary (the complete and unabridged version, aka the big one) and a heavy full size journal. Plus it takes a little prayer too. If all goes right the little green and orange light come on and we are charging. If not, I adjust the shoe and laptop, while my roommate laughs at me.

So that means check my 4 email accounts, send quick replies, read a couple blogs, some news and look up some bible stuff I am studying and Time is up!

Next I will solder in a new dc outlet. I am not giving up on this old dog yet.

Time is up!

8 comments:

ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Hey bro,

Great blog consider adding me to your blog list.

ChriS

javamamma said...

Is your name mitch jr?

Anonymous said...

hey, welcome back.

you need to set up your gmail so you can read all 4 email account mail via gmail. i can help you do this. it saves me so much time! gmail is great!

Chuck Scott said...

I am praying for your power needs.

Anonymous said...

I feel ya one the comp charger buddy, mine is poopin out too.

Todd said...

Tomorrow I will attempt to put in a new dc jack. The soldering gun is ready to go.

And no I have never done this before.

Todd said...

Thanks Chuck, miss ya bud!

Anonymous said...

Your computer sounds like our car. A little duct tape here, a band-aide there, here a clamp, there a door that doesn't open, and so. All to say, what a blessing it is to own a car or a quasi(spelling?)functioning laptop.