Saturday, May 5, 2007

Trip to Jerusalem for Todd??






Friends and family,

I am sending this email out on short notice. A couple days ago a friend here at ihop asked me to go with him to Jerusalem in June. He was going with another friend who was not able to go, so at the last minute he has asked me. We will be attending and interceding at the One Thing Jerusalem (click on link and scroll down) on June 29th-July 1st. One Thing is a gathering of young people in different cities and regions of the world to worship, fast and pray based on Psalm 27:4. We both have a heart to see Jews come to know their Messiah Yeshua. Then we will go on a five day tour of Israel (click on link and scroll down).

The total cost of the trip will be around $2400 plus spending money. We will fly out of KC on June 26 th (my birthday) and fly into Nashville on July 6th to be at The Call Nashville on 7/7/7. This would be a dream come true and a great birthday gift from the Lord and some of you!

To be able to go I would need $1600 committed by Monday, May 7th and sent soon after. The remaining $800 for hotel, food, tour, etc. would need to be in within the next two weeks.

I am sending this email as a feeler to see if it is the Lord's will. So if the Lord moves upon your heart to sow into me for this trip please respond ASAP by emailing me: bornagaintodd@gmail.com or calling me at 308.520.4738 by Monday (May 7th) afternoon.

Thank you for your past, present and future belief in me and support and prayer for me!

John 15:9,
Todd Loughry

No comments: