Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And the two shall become one!


On the 23rd day of February in the year of our Lord two thousand eight,

Reagan Leigh Caldwell
&
Todd Allen Loughry

Will become ONE!



2/23/08

Genesis 2:21-24

21
And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. 22 Then the rib which the LORD God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.
23 And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.”

24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.



6 comments:

javamamma said...

I'm so glad for you guys! You guys are both blessed and will advance God's Kingdom more together than you could apart. Awesome!

Brian and Lisa Moser said...

Not only was it the advent of the month for us to see you updated your blog, I (Brian) am coming to your wedding in a few days. AHH!!! I am excited man. Can't wait to meet the future mrs. See you guys in a few days!!!! AHH!!!!!

Brian and Lisa Moser said...

I mean EVENT not ADVENT. So much for the humor in that sentence...

Alaska1 said...

I am so happy for you Todd. I was wondering when "part 2" of the last post was going to come along. May God give you both the best of marriages and may He show you both how to love more and more each day!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, by the way! I'm gone from the prayer room team for a month, and you go and get engaged. May God bless your wedding and marriage! :)

Chuck Scott said...

We are so happy for you both. Chas and I pray that God wildly bless your marriage.