Thursday, December 7, 2006

I must post

Thanks for the provocation Kari...I am now just filling space because of it. I am sitting in the prayer room on a freezing night in Kansas City, Missouri. I could be a lot of other places. I could of been raised in Pakistan and trained to use an AK-47 at age 5 and taught to hate Westerners and Jews.

Yet God in His grace has allowed me to be here. May the awe of it and the soberness of the responsibility both continue to grow at a rapid (greenhouse effect) rate. What would that boy do with the opportunity I have?

Well that's it for tonight. This blog goes out to Kari. I may have survived "blogger boredom" because of this one post?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel slightly appeased. We're happy that you were born in America too, yea, the Midwest!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love jujubees too!!!!

Esther