Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Goshens are calling


It's official I will be serving in the transportation dept. here at ihop. It is right up my alley as I drove vans and goshens in DC and throughout the east coast.

I actually prayed a couple weeks ago, "God I would love to work somewhere at ihop that I halfway enjoy," and I specifically mentioned driving." I will be joining the ihop prayer room as a full-time staff member on Feb. 1-3rd.

I am excited to being joining this House of Prayer and to be able to stand on the wall to pray. It is truly getting to do what I believe I was made for.

Yippee, the joy of getting to do this and Whoa, the soberness of what this means also.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

excellent to know the driver of the van!

Chuck Scott said...

I am glad you got the gig. God is good..Love you bro