Friday, January 26, 2007

We Get to!

My first night as transportation coordinator went well. Tamika and myself drove tonight. Robert Edwards is usually the go to guy on Friday nights, but he has been sick lately and then had some serious complications from the medicine they gave him.

Please keep Robert in your prayers. He is one awesome man of God and a great "papa" to our generation.

I had a God moment while driving. I was driving up to the base looking at he big IHOP sign and it hit me AGAIN...that I am here in Kansas City and I get to be a part of this. I Get To! And to drive the shuttle or serve in any way the Lord leads us is a real privilege. It was that "I'd rather be a gatekeeper..." scripture coming alive again. Just to be a shuttle driver or usher or to vacuum the carpet in the pr, just one day serving here is better than all of the days we dwelt in darkness.

Where could we be? What would be doing right now, if not for His Goodness? He has allowed us to be a part of His End-Times plans!

And by the way listen to Prophetic History CD #5. Oh, you have, do it again. You'll be glad.

Peace Out!

1 comment:

Sarah Garfinkel said...

What keeps hitting me is the revelation of this humble house (IHOP) fulfilling a prophesy in the OT through the partnership with GOD.TV, "the word of the Lord going forth from Mt. Zion." wow!

You're right on -- we GET to be part of this!!! What an amazing honor.