Sunday, May 27, 2007

Titans vs. Giants










Global Gatherings on 7/7/7.

I am borrowing this from Matt Lockett's blog (thanks Matt). While we gather at Titans Stadium in Nashville to fast, pray, mourn and cry out to God in humble acknowledgement of our turning from Him and His ways and asking for mercy. Al Gore (meeting at Giants stadium above right) and others will be gathering at various cities around the globe. What are they gonna be doing? SOS (Save Our Selves), ya that's right they are gonna fix all the problems on the planet on their own, apart from God. (I wonder how many churches will join with them? Keep an eye on website for details)

Christianity vs. Humanism, this is the real name of the battle.

hu·man·ism
n.
  1. A system of thought that rejects religious beliefs and centers on humans and their values, capacities, and worth.
  2. Precurser to Antichrist's one world religion.
Chris·ti·an·i·ty
n.

1. A belief that Jesus is the Messiah and through belief in Him (relationship) we can become redeemed from our sinful (human) condition.
2. Acts 3:19-21 "Since the foundation of the world, God's purpose has been to bring all things into harmony with Him, giving mankind an exhilarating and refreshing respite from the fearful and depressing heaviness of living in a sin—laden world. " (commentary on verses)


Istanbul, Turkey
I find it quite interesting that Istanbul, Turkey was chosen as one of the cities. This city has not been a key city on the earth for centuries, until now. Something shifted in Turkey when three of our Christian brothers were brutally martyred earlier this month. Keep your eyes on Turkey, specifically Istanbul and pray for a move of the Holy Spirit in that nation. Want to know more about Turkey's end-time significance: read Joel's Trumpet


The times they are a changin'
as a man named Bob once sang. Truly the times and seasons changed this spring. The times and seasons are in a massive transition right now as we speak.

People get ready, Jesus is coming!!!

7 comments:

Chuck Scott said...

How much do you want to bet that they (the SOS folks) serve beer in styrofoam cups at the events in the US.

Kinda ironic that SOS means save our souls.

Glad to hear your your back. See ya at the call

Anonymous said...

Todd,

I was browsing my incoming links and found your blog yesterday and have used the Iraq War / Abortion button. Thanks for posting that. Just out of curiosity, are you in KC right now?

Joel Richardson

Anonymous said...

Oh whoops, I see below that you are here. The reason that I asked, is because I think I was standing behind you in the prayer room this afternoon. No big deal. I just happened to recognize the pic.

Bless Ya! (Joel)

Todd said...

Joel, I came in the prayer room at 1:30pm today and yes I am on f/t staff here at IHOP as an intercessor.

Todd said...

Hey Joel I was just checking the blog "Joels Trumpet" and saw the abortion counter on the sight and I figured it out. I read you blog daily and have been dilligently looking at the reality of planet earth as a result of the blog. It is helping me put modern day pictures to many of the scriptures I am reading. Thanks for the blog.

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I just thought that it was a neat "conincidence" that stumbling onto your your blog and finding that button got me all excited and only the next day I walked into the prayer room and I thought for a second, "hey, that looks like that dude..." :) Bless ya!

Some obscure encouragement:

"Gluttony makes a man gloomy and fearful, but fasting makes him joyful and courageous.
And, as gluttony calls forth greater and greater gluttony, so fasting stimulates greater and greater endurance.
When a man realizes the grace that comes through fasting, he desires to fast more and more.
And the graces that come through fasting are countless..."



-Saint Nikolai of Zicha

Todd said...

Joel grab me and introduce yourself to me sometime, I'd love to meet you face to face.