Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh ya I have a blog.

I am back to the blog.

First off, it is nearly impossible to type when the "e,d, c and 3" keys do not work. It makes emailing and blogging a difficult task to say the least.

Count it all joy!

One good thing is that not being able to use a computer pretty much leaves you with a Bible, books, and 20lb. commentaries. This allows (forces) you to dig into the Bible more.

I did miss being able to write about all the things going on in my life these last couple months. I will recap some of the last couple months in the next few days. It was a whirlwind of activity with many new things happening.

So welcome back Todd to the blog world, you left it, it never left you! There, now I feel better about it.

Some of the upcoming blogposts about my last two months:

  • 8/8/7 New Beginnings (newness of life-Romans 6:4)
  • I met a girl...
  • The Tale of Todd and the two Reagan's
  • The Texas License Plate Phenomenon (I see them everywhere at not just at ihop)
  • Visiting and praying in two of the coolest yet wickedest cities in America (guess what they are; hint they are college towns)
  • Mom's new hip and new home
  • My brothers are coming back to Jesus
  • Praying in tongues (some thoughts after habitually doing this for the last 9 months)

7 comments:

javamamma said...

Yeah and every time I get a little red dot notifying me that one of my awesome friends has blogged, I think 'hmmmm, i wonder if it's Todd?' and then I check and am oh so disappointed that evidently your jujubees are not producing results anymore.

Todd said...

Thanks Dani, this really is one of the best ways for all of us to stay in tune with each other. I couldn't even really leave comments with a bad keyboard. I fixed it and continue to pray for an computer upgrade soon!

Blessings to the Stroda family!!

Anonymous said...

so excited to read your upcoming posts, todd - especially about reagan! i check out some of the ihop-ers blogs (when the baby's asleep!) and love reading your news and passing it on to max. bless you!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I miss you man. Been thinking about you often. Lisa and I will be expecting our baby girl in less than two months!!! My goodness!! And we are still planning on moving out there the beginning of the year. I hope this texas license plate thing doesn't mean you will be moving there :(. If it be the Lord's will, then so be it. But I miss you bro!!!

Chuck Scott said...

I am glad to see you are still around. Maybe we can get together for more that a few seconds (literally) the next time we make it out there. That is, unless you're in Texas. :)

Anonymous said...

So Ken in Alaska says,

There is snow on the mountains.. there is snow in my driveway for that matter :)

Todd where are you?? I would be interested to see what would happen to you if you were dropped down in our church here for a few months time. Actually not just you, but our church :)

Miss ya bro. START TYPING!!! Last I checked there is a computer in the Higher Grounds coffee shop!

Todd said...

I am not moving to Texas anytime soon. But in the future (2-3 years) it is quite possible.

Chuck, are you coming back to run shuttles for Bob during One Thing?

Ken, I miss you and your family around here. I would love to be dropped in Alaska anytime. Tell your family I said HI!