Friday, August 22, 2008

I always knew jujubees had superpowers :)

In case you didn't know Jujubees is my snack of choice. And I have always jokingly said that they have superpowers and they will be the food of choice during the end times. Now Dictionary.com has proof that my hunches are true. (thanks Kari)




Dictionary.com
Dictionary.com Word of the Day
A new word is presented every day with its definition and example sentences from actual published works.


juju joo\, no\JOO-un:
1. An object superstitiously believed to embody magical powers.
2. The power associated with a juju.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what makes you and Uri the men you are today.

Anonymous said...

Damn I was going to buy a new Hummer in late 2012 and drive around the country for a vacation, Now I am going to have to shave my head and join the Hari.s, Muslims, Jews, Jehovah s, Mormons, Christians, and a few other wing nut groups just to cover all my bases.
[url=http://2012earth.net/mayan_calendar_2012.html
]your new chakra system
[/url] - some truth about 2012