Monday, August 25, 2008

Obama is Pro Death








Did you watch the Saddleback Forum with McCain and Obama? If so during the questioning did you notice the words Obama used on the the abortion question? As he described those in opposition to him he described them as "Pro Life people."

How asleep are we?
That is not saying "I am pro choice" it is saying "I am not a pro life person, I am a pro death person." Because you would not be calling those who disagree with you Pro Life if you had a clue about matters of life and death, you would say something like "I am pro life but I disagree on this point..." or something similar. But Pro-Death people dare not speak that they are For Life because they are not and "out the mouth speaks the issues of the heart." They are unable to say they are Pro Life unless they are!!





No comments: